Here are some links to useful and/or fun resources on the webbernet.
- The Stanford Online Encyclopedia of Philosophy: A fine collection of scholarly articles on various areas of philosophy.
- PhilPapers: A directory of online philosophy articles and books by academic philosophers.
- PhilSci Archive: An electronic archive for preprints in the philosophy of science.
- Philosophy Resources (University of Sydney Libraries): A guide to select, scholarly resources, both electronic and print, for Philosophy.
- The arXiv: Open access to myriad e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics.
- The Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics: A leading centre for scientific research, training and educational outreach in foundational theoretical physics.
- PIRSA: A permanent, free, searchable, and citable archive of recorded seminars from relevant bodies in physics.
- Mathworld: The Web's Most Extensive Mathematics Resource: A fantastic free resource on mathematics.
- Information on \(\LaTeX\,\)Typesetting: An excellent collection of information and resources on the \(\TeX\) text processing language and the \(\LaTeX\) macro package built on it.
- Examples of \(\LaTeX\,\)Graphics using TikZ: A useful source of examples and source code for creating cool \(\LaTeX\) graphics using TikZ and the PGF graphics macro package.
- Fluid Simulator (requires Java browser plugin)